Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
please enlighten me
#8
mnhntr,

I would be interested in what your thoughts and experiences are with your build and loads. I bought a J&T kit last year that for quite a while I assumed was a saami chamber, until the sabre defense upper showed up this week and I started looking at COL's for 123sst's and 140SGK......My J&T is at least .045" longer! No wonder I get an easy looking 2360FPS for the 140gn Gamekings, and the sst's shoot best at a col of 2.295" ( hits the lands 2.350!) With the sabre upper, the 123sst's are kissing the lands at ~2.297"

Like others have said, the only times anybody has gotten really dogmatic is when somebody starts "pushing" a view of reality that could get people hurt. I'm willing to bet a lot of us have posted data in the regular reloading forum that is based on a non saami spec chamber.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
please enlighten me - by mnhntr - 02-12-2015, 04:55 PM
please enlighten me - by LRRPF52 - 02-12-2015, 06:03 PM
please enlighten me - by Sputnik - 02-12-2015, 06:18 PM
please enlighten me - by mnhntr - 02-12-2015, 07:54 PM
please enlighten me - by PigOPs - 02-12-2015, 08:03 PM
please enlighten me - by Sputnik - 02-12-2015, 08:24 PM
please enlighten me - by bwaites - 02-12-2015, 09:05 PM
please enlighten me - by GSPHunter - 02-14-2015, 04:18 AM
please enlighten me - by Bwild97 - 02-14-2015, 05:35 AM
please enlighten me - by PigOPs - 02-14-2015, 01:13 PM
please enlighten me - by Bwild97 - 02-14-2015, 04:29 PM
please enlighten me - by GSPHunter - 02-14-2015, 05:58 PM
please enlighten me - by GSPHunter - 02-14-2015, 06:32 PM
please enlighten me - by mnhntr - 02-14-2015, 06:44 PM
please enlighten me - by GSPHunter - 02-14-2015, 07:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)