Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
please enlighten me
#5
mnhntr Wrote:I have found nothing but helpful answers here. I was just making sure of where to post being the rifles are not actual Grendel's and I was not sure if that one section of the forum was the only place I should post. Thanks guys.

That subforum was created when all of the Grendel II came about. Before that, all chambers (whether SAAMI or 264LBC or 6.5CSS and the like) shared the forum. I can't remember why now but some of the mods thought it would be useful. I would post wherever you think is applicable and IF for some reason a mod doesn't they will move it.

ETA: I have been around the forum for several years but my post count/join date was reset with the recent site issue.

ETA: Bwaites just cleared this up in another thread. Looks like my memory is not very good.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
please enlighten me - by mnhntr - 02-12-2015, 04:55 PM
please enlighten me - by LRRPF52 - 02-12-2015, 06:03 PM
please enlighten me - by Sputnik - 02-12-2015, 06:18 PM
please enlighten me - by mnhntr - 02-12-2015, 07:54 PM
please enlighten me - by PigOPs - 02-12-2015, 08:03 PM
please enlighten me - by Sputnik - 02-12-2015, 08:24 PM
please enlighten me - by bwaites - 02-12-2015, 09:05 PM
please enlighten me - by GSPHunter - 02-14-2015, 04:18 AM
please enlighten me - by Bwild97 - 02-14-2015, 05:35 AM
please enlighten me - by PigOPs - 02-14-2015, 01:13 PM
please enlighten me - by Bwild97 - 02-14-2015, 04:29 PM
please enlighten me - by GSPHunter - 02-14-2015, 05:58 PM
please enlighten me - by GSPHunter - 02-14-2015, 06:32 PM
please enlighten me - by mnhntr - 02-14-2015, 06:44 PM
please enlighten me - by GSPHunter - 02-14-2015, 07:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)