Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
please enlighten me
#1
So I am new on here and I am in the process of building a complete rifle and a second upper. I bought a BHW .264LBC barrel for the first build and don't want to post in the wrong place or get on the wrong side of anyone as it seems this site has a lot of conflict about things.

I guess what I am asking is if a guy is running a .264 LBC chamber instead of the Grendel (same thing IMHO) is it ok to post in the Grendel forums or is it supposed to be only in the wildcat based forum?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
please enlighten me - by mnhntr - 02-12-2015, 04:55 PM
please enlighten me - by LRRPF52 - 02-12-2015, 06:03 PM
please enlighten me - by Sputnik - 02-12-2015, 06:18 PM
please enlighten me - by mnhntr - 02-12-2015, 07:54 PM
please enlighten me - by PigOPs - 02-12-2015, 08:03 PM
please enlighten me - by Sputnik - 02-12-2015, 08:24 PM
please enlighten me - by bwaites - 02-12-2015, 09:05 PM
please enlighten me - by GSPHunter - 02-14-2015, 04:18 AM
please enlighten me - by Bwild97 - 02-14-2015, 05:35 AM
please enlighten me - by PigOPs - 02-14-2015, 01:13 PM
please enlighten me - by Bwild97 - 02-14-2015, 04:29 PM
please enlighten me - by GSPHunter - 02-14-2015, 05:58 PM
please enlighten me - by GSPHunter - 02-14-2015, 06:32 PM
please enlighten me - by mnhntr - 02-14-2015, 06:44 PM
please enlighten me - by GSPHunter - 02-14-2015, 07:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)