Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations
#13
LRRPF52 Wrote:I actually think there can be a mechanical advantage with a monolithic upper receiver.

Any stress that is normally transferred from the handguard to the barrel nut, for example, is non-existent with a monolithic upper.

From a subjective standpoint, the monolithic upper feels very strong, solid, and gives a secure feeling to the gun in the user's hands.


I agree 100% with this.

I did really like the feel of the Mega Mono. I have not had a Megalithic and not sure I want to pay the price for one of those. They look real nice but....
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-10-2015, 03:39 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-10-2015, 11:17 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-11-2015, 12:23 AM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by spectra - 02-11-2015, 01:54 AM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-12-2015, 11:24 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-13-2015, 11:00 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 03:29 AM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 04:11 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 06:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)