Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations
#10
SKYNET KC Wrote:Do you think there is a harmonic advantage to having the hand rail connected to the upper? Or is it really just for the badass factor?

I just like the looks and simplicity of it. I'd probably use the level also. I see no advantage.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-10-2015, 03:39 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-10-2015, 11:17 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Apparition - 02-10-2015, 11:31 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-11-2015, 12:23 AM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-12-2015, 11:24 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-13-2015, 11:00 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 03:29 AM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 04:11 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 06:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)