Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations
#8
SKYNET KC Wrote:Do you think there is a harmonic advantage to having the hand rail connected to the upper? Or is it really just for the badass factor?

I had one on a pistol build and loved the way it looked and felt in your hands. My 2 Megas I have now are not a mono and wish one was. One build can not use the mono rail as the dimensions do not fit the can. I am on the fence to get another billet upper and mono rail or just use the rail and upper I have now for my Grendel build.

And to answer the question I do think the way the rails mount can help. Mega, Noveske, Seekins and a few others use it. I am also just a fan of the smooth look of them.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-10-2015, 03:39 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by spectra - 02-10-2015, 11:11 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-10-2015, 11:17 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-11-2015, 12:23 AM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-12-2015, 11:24 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-13-2015, 11:00 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 03:29 AM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 04:11 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 06:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)