Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations
#6
I have a few Megas and they are nice. I also tried the SanTan and they are ok. If I do get another brand I think Seekins will be the one.

I am left handed and only go for brands that are ambi.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-10-2015, 03:39 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by spectra - 02-10-2015, 08:23 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-10-2015, 11:17 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-11-2015, 12:23 AM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-12-2015, 11:24 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-13-2015, 11:00 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 03:29 AM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 04:11 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 06:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)