Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations
#3
I guess there are a number of good manufacturers doing billet but after my experience with Precision Firearms and the quality upper/lower I bought from Mark I would buy from him if a billet setup was in cards again. I think I will buy several of his new forged uppers and a forged lower when I have the funds to do so based on the quality machining he did on my billet upper/lower. Hope this helps in your search. John
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by olde sarge - 02-10-2015, 03:15 AM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-10-2015, 03:39 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-10-2015, 11:17 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-11-2015, 12:23 AM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-12-2015, 11:24 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-13-2015, 11:00 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 03:29 AM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 04:11 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 06:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)