09-19-2011, 11:21 PM
Yikes, I just had my shoulder replaced last year. Not sure if I want it replaced again, LOL. Somehow I have a feeling it would be fun though.... The last real 50 I fired was mounted and that was 40 years ago.
|
for those that keep asking about the loki beowulf uppers
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
for those that keep asking about the loki beowulf uppers - by jwilson1985 - 09-19-2011, 03:27 AM
for those that keep asking about the loki beowulf uppers - by kamrr4437 - 09-19-2011, 03:57 PM
for those that keep asking about the loki beowulf uppers - by warped - 09-19-2011, 04:05 PM
for those that keep asking about the loki beowulf uppers - by jwilson1985 - 09-19-2011, 04:46 PM
for those that keep asking about the loki beowulf uppers - by vanguard138 - 09-19-2011, 11:21 PM
for those that keep asking about the loki beowulf uppers - by jwilson1985 - 09-20-2011, 12:05 AM
|