Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Underground Tactical Bolts
#4
I purchased a bolt from Satern late last year once they got them back in stock
If this was one of the those listed above, it works great and looks to be of a very high quality

cory Wrote:If I remember correctly their first run was out of spec. However, they quickly corrected the problem. I believe Satern has been using them as their primary supplier.

With the materials they advertise that they use, if they're specs are correct I wouldn't hesitate to use one.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Underground Tactical Bolts - by Adam Lilja - 02-02-2015, 03:26 PM
Underground Tactical Bolts - by lead chucker - 02-02-2015, 03:47 PM
Underground Tactical Bolts - by cory - 02-02-2015, 03:58 PM
Underground Tactical Bolts - by rushmc1a - 02-02-2015, 04:02 PM
Underground Tactical Bolts - by 65Whelen - 02-02-2015, 04:12 PM
Underground Tactical Bolts - by Adam Lilja - 02-02-2015, 04:34 PM
Underground Tactical Bolts - by Adam Lilja - 02-02-2015, 04:34 PM
Underground Tactical Bolts - by Errorhead - 02-02-2015, 04:53 PM
Underground Tactical Bolts - by cst - 02-02-2015, 04:54 PM
Underground Tactical Bolts - by Buster - 02-02-2015, 05:04 PM
Underground Tactical Bolts - by LRRPF52 - 02-02-2015, 06:50 PM
Underground Tactical Bolts - by shooter545 - 02-02-2015, 07:33 PM
Underground Tactical Bolts - by lead chucker - 02-02-2015, 09:04 PM
Underground Tactical Bolts - by montana - 02-03-2015, 12:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)