Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Grendel build in process
#1
Here's what I've got going on so far. It's an AA 24" upper with a Vortex PST FFP. Cheapo bipod I had laying around.
Lower is robbed of my S&W M&P until I build it it's own. It has Magpul stock and grip with Geissele ssa trigger. Man that trigger made all the difference in the world.
Future plans for this build are to build a lower (still up in the air on manufacture and billet or forged), nice 15" or so carbon fiber hand guard, nice bipod and eventually cerakote. Sure I'll have questions along the way and I'll be posting where I'm at in my process. Hopefully I'll be posting it's first coyote with in a week or two.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 01-29-2015, 11:30 PM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 01-30-2015, 01:42 AM
My Grendel build in process - by lead chucker - 01-30-2015, 01:49 AM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 12-04-2015, 03:30 AM
My Grendel build in process - by NugginFutz - 12-04-2015, 03:39 AM
My Grendel build in process - by LRRPF52 - 12-04-2015, 03:40 AM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 12-04-2015, 04:18 AM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 12-04-2015, 04:20 AM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 12-05-2015, 02:27 AM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 12-05-2015, 02:28 AM
My Grendel build in process - by am4966 - 12-05-2015, 03:02 PM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 12-05-2015, 07:14 PM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 12-05-2015, 07:15 PM
My Grendel build in process - by danm - 12-06-2015, 01:17 AM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 12-06-2015, 02:36 AM
My Grendel build in process - by VASCAR2 - 12-06-2015, 01:27 PM
My Grendel build in process - by danm - 12-06-2015, 02:29 PM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 12-06-2015, 04:20 PM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 07-05-2016, 11:18 PM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 07-05-2016, 11:26 PM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 07-05-2016, 11:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)