01-25-2015, 06:08 PM
I walked by LabRadar's booth, but it was shut down time, and I was trying to find another booth I was supposed to meet up with.
Also, Mark LaRue announced that he is tooled up to make 6.5 Grendel and several others calibers in both the -15's and -10's.
They had a .260 Rem at media day at the range.
I was with Precision Firearm's booth for media day helping people get on steel at 820yds. The difference between .308 Win. and 6.5 Creedmoor in the AR10's is night and day.
Also, major thumbs up to Lancer magazines in the AR10's. None of the Magpul Gen2 7.62 PMAGs worked in any of the guns. The Lancers were 100%.
I use Gen1 7.62 PMAGs in my .260 Rem AR10, and they work fine. I've seen a lot of complaints about the Gen2 mags across the industry in many of the 7.62 NATO/.308 rifles, so I'm not sure what the problem is. A lot of folks have to modify the follower so that it will hold the bolt back on last round as well. We couldn't even get them to feed.
Also, Mark LaRue announced that he is tooled up to make 6.5 Grendel and several others calibers in both the -15's and -10's.
Quote:LaRue Tactical: All tooled up for 6.5 Grendel, 300 Blackout, 7-08, 6.5 Creadmoar, 260 Remington, 338 Federal, 358 Win, 450-something or the other, etc.
338 Federal is next.
They had a .260 Rem at media day at the range.
I was with Precision Firearm's booth for media day helping people get on steel at 820yds. The difference between .308 Win. and 6.5 Creedmoor in the AR10's is night and day.
Also, major thumbs up to Lancer magazines in the AR10's. None of the Magpul Gen2 7.62 PMAGs worked in any of the guns. The Lancers were 100%.
I use Gen1 7.62 PMAGs in my .260 Rem AR10, and they work fine. I've seen a lot of complaints about the Gen2 mags across the industry in many of the 7.62 NATO/.308 rifles, so I'm not sure what the problem is. A lot of folks have to modify the follower so that it will hold the bolt back on last round as well. We couldn't even get them to feed.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
