01-23-2015, 04:38 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2015, 04:41 PM by smokinghole.)
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php...5-mah.html
I just emailed them to check on specs and stuff. Appears its available. I assume it to be a FN manufactured barrel considering it's HF. Not a lot of people out there able to hammer forge barrels.
I had sort of decided to forget about building a grendel at the moment and was looking at CHF 5.56 barrels. Since there's really only FN sourced barrels I was at PSA looking for a price on their barrels and found the grendel barrel. Anyhow hope that helps some guys with this thread.
I just emailed them to check on specs and stuff. Appears its available. I assume it to be a FN manufactured barrel considering it's HF. Not a lot of people out there able to hammer forge barrels.
I had sort of decided to forget about building a grendel at the moment and was looking at CHF 5.56 barrels. Since there's really only FN sourced barrels I was at PSA looking for a price on their barrels and found the grendel barrel. Anyhow hope that helps some guys with this thread.

