Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My official apology.
#10
I grew up in the country. You raised your own animals, took care of your own animals, and when it was time, you put your own animals down. I didn't think my dad was being mean to me by teaching me this, he just explained to me that this is the way life is. To this day I still do it the same way. Oh and for all the bleeding hearts, to many of y'all city folks bring your dogs and cats out here and just turn 'em loose. So when they start packing up I get the .221 fireball out or the Grendel. Gotta thin the herd cuz that interferes with my rabbit, turkey and quail population. Cats are hell on them. Not to mention I hate having a pack a dogs run by me while I'm deer hunting. Oh and I'm not really sorry if I hurt anyone's feeling...it's just it is what it is.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My official apology. - by buckbustn - 09-16-2011, 06:44 AM
My official apology. - by Bill Alexander - 09-16-2011, 01:57 PM
My official apology. - by bwaites - 09-16-2011, 02:11 PM
My official apology. - by QuadCam - 09-16-2011, 03:25 PM
My official apology. - by bwaites - 09-16-2011, 03:27 PM
My official apology. - by pappy42 - 09-16-2011, 04:54 PM
My official apology. - by RStewart - 09-16-2011, 08:10 PM
My official apology. - by RangerRick - 09-16-2011, 11:53 PM
My official apology. - by PumpActionJackson - 09-17-2011, 02:50 AM
My official apology. - by 338jdj - 09-18-2011, 01:35 PM
My official apology. - by fanofflyn - 09-22-2011, 05:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)