Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New side folding, piston 6.5 grendel option coming soon
#1
I was just listening to a podcast with someone from Faxon Firearms on it.

http://www.faxonfirearms.com/

He mentioned they are releasing a 7.62 x 39 upper at SHOT and will soon follow with a 6.5 Grendel version.

I'm intrigued... I'm already hunting with a 12.5" barreled 6.5 and getting great results from it. I'm picturing the same size upper with a side folding stock that can fit in a backpack.
NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New side folding, piston 6.5 grendel option coming soon - by txgunner00 - 01-17-2015, 04:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)