Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
AA 14" Barrel?
#20
am4966 Wrote:I like that color combo, I'm going to build a 18" Grendel in that color scheme after I finish my SBR FDE! Have you thought about seeing if Mark at PF can fix the chamber so you can shoot factory ammo? Or are you OK with the situation?

I did emailed PF and asked about the fixing chamber, unfortunately because the barrel is chrome lined they can't do anything. I do my own reloading so now it's see what works and what doesn't.

I like the OD Green, the only problem each vendor has a different idea of what OD Green is. Magpul, MI, BCM all have different shades. I thinking of doing my own camo job on it, would be a fun project.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
AA 14" Barrel? - by 65Whelen - 11-17-2014, 10:25 PM
AA 14" Barrel? - by aclark - 11-17-2014, 10:33 PM
AA 14" Barrel? - by Slappy - 11-17-2014, 10:57 PM
AA 14" Barrel? - by stanc - 11-18-2014, 03:23 AM
AA 14" Barrel? - by 65Whelen - 11-18-2014, 04:31 PM
AA 14" Barrel? - by biodsl - 11-19-2014, 01:03 AM
AA 14" Barrel? - by 65Whelen - 11-19-2014, 02:39 PM
AA 14" Barrel? - by tackdriver - 11-19-2014, 02:52 PM
AA 14" Barrel? - by jurassic - 11-20-2014, 02:49 PM
AA 14" Barrel? - by Drift - 12-06-2014, 12:40 AM
AA 14" Barrel? - by 65Whelen - 12-06-2014, 03:39 PM
AA 14" Barrel? - by Errorhead - 12-06-2014, 10:29 PM
AA 14" Barrel? - by jurassic - 12-11-2014, 01:49 PM
AA 14" Barrel? - by 65Whelen - 01-09-2015, 03:56 AM
AA 14" Barrel? - by lead chucker - 01-09-2015, 11:29 PM
AA 14" Barrel? - by sneaky one - 01-09-2015, 11:31 PM
AA 14" Barrel? - by 65Whelen - 01-10-2015, 03:53 AM
AA 14" Barrel? - by 65Whelen - 01-10-2015, 04:02 AM
AA 14" Barrel? - by am4966 - 01-10-2015, 08:20 AM
AA 14" Barrel? - by 65Whelen - 01-10-2015, 04:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)