It's not a grendel but.....26 nosler!
#15
am4966 Wrote:Nosler is or has come out with the 28 Nosler I'm guessing a 7mm burner!

Interesting. Google doesn't turn up much but PTG shows reamers and gauges on their web site. IF I were looking for a rifle of this type, I'd probably lean to the 28 over the 26. Just a little less "overbore" and good high BC bullets.
NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
It's not a grendel but.....26 nosler! - by heinz57grendel - 01-21-2014, 06:31 PM
It's not a grendel but.....26 nosler! - by calshipbuilder - 01-21-2014, 07:29 PM
It's not a grendel but.....26 nosler! - by LRRPF52 - 01-22-2014, 04:18 AM
It's not a grendel but.....26 nosler! - by tx4guns - 01-23-2014, 01:04 PM
It's not a grendel but.....26 nosler! - by Drift - 01-03-2015, 03:44 AM
It's not a grendel but.....26 nosler! - by Nukes - 01-03-2015, 07:33 PM
It's not a grendel but.....26 nosler! - by am4966 - 01-03-2015, 10:50 PM
It's not a grendel but.....26 nosler! - by txgunner00 - 01-04-2015, 02:23 AM
It's not a grendel but.....26 nosler! - by am4966 - 01-04-2015, 07:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)