It's not a grendel but.....26 nosler!
#11
txgunner00 Wrote:I heard an interview with a Nosler sales rep and he flat out admitted the barrel life would be short. I like the concept and numbers but this caliber is pretty much a marketing gimmick IMO. I wish them success with it but I don't think it will go too far. Hell, I'm even seeing .338 LM loosing favor to good 'ol .300 WM in some circles. It's funny how market trends cycle between the latest and greatest to practical tried and true.

I thought it might be fun dropping a .26 Nosler barrel into our SRS for XLR steel, but then I wondered what it gains over the .338 LM. Answer: more expense :-)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
It's not a grendel but.....26 nosler! - by heinz57grendel - 01-21-2014, 06:31 PM
It's not a grendel but.....26 nosler! - by calshipbuilder - 01-21-2014, 07:29 PM
It's not a grendel but.....26 nosler! - by LRRPF52 - 01-22-2014, 04:18 AM
It's not a grendel but.....26 nosler! - by tx4guns - 01-23-2014, 01:04 PM
It's not a grendel but.....26 nosler! - by Drift - 01-03-2015, 03:44 AM
It's not a grendel but.....26 nosler! - by Nukes - 01-03-2015, 07:33 PM
It's not a grendel but.....26 nosler! - by am4966 - 01-03-2015, 10:50 PM
It's not a grendel but.....26 nosler! - by am4966 - 01-04-2015, 07:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)