Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SAOD Uppers?
#6
So I went by Tucker Gun today to look at a few of the SAOD uppers, but the guy that sells them on gunbroker only had a couple. They looked reasonably well made, but when I asked the guy to tell me about the company that makes them he got all squirrely and said I didnt need to know about it, it's a guy in NE GA and why would I want to know about it anyway. So I left, drove home, called Precision Firearms, and Mark is going to get me exactly what I wanted in the next 10 days. Weird day. Why on earth would you react like that?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
SAOD Uppers? - by ufg8r93 - 09-15-2011, 05:06 PM
SAOD Uppers? - by bwaites - 09-15-2011, 05:13 PM
SAOD Uppers? - by warped - 09-15-2011, 05:37 PM
SAOD Uppers? - by Mutt - 09-15-2011, 09:16 PM
SAOD Uppers? - by PA_Allen - 09-15-2011, 09:19 PM
SAOD Uppers? - by ufg8r93 - 09-17-2011, 12:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)