I have a Rem Mod 7, should I go 6.5 Grendel or 6.5 Creedmoore?
#19
Tac,
I noticed where you live. If you ever think you'd be going after elk, I really like the 7mm-08 too. Good 7mm bullets, but more powder and more recoil, and more than needed for 'yotes. My all time fav 7mm is the .280 Rem, but it won't fit a short action. I've taken dozens and dozens of whitetails and muleys with my .280, and a few antelope. One rancher that allows me to deer hunt insists that I take out ever 'yote that I see, I've used the .280 on them. It rolls them 2 or 3 times with a Nosler 140 gr ballistic tip. But, if you've narrowed it down to only 6.5G vs 6.5 Creedmore, I'd go with the Creedmore.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I have a Rem Mod 7, should I go 6.5 Grendel or 6.5 Creedmoore? - by wideglidejoe - 12-31-2014, 01:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)