Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Green Monster
#1
Hello Everyone,

I'm new here and I just wanted to post a few pics of my Rifle. I've seen a lot of really nice Grendel rifles around here and I'm happy to be able to post a few of mine. Here is the Spec list.

MILTAC Industries matched upper and lower (7075-T6 billet with matching serial numbers)
Magpul ACS-L stock
MIAD GRIP,
Geissele Super Tricon trigger (2.5 lbs)
BCM Charge Handle with oversized latch
Lancer carbon Fiber Rail
19" Odin Works Barrel 1/8 twist w/ Seekins ATC compensator
Troy battle sights,
Vortex HS-LR 6x24x50 scope
UTG bi-pod
Custom Cerakote in OD Green with black furniture.

I build this bad boy from the ground up, and I nick named it "the green monster". I've built close to a dozen of these rifles, but this one is my favorite (because it's mine!). I'll post some photos of the other Grendel I've built as well. I've got excellent results out to 900M. I just started hand loading and once I get a load dialed in I'm going to try to push it farther. I built this gun for one reason, wolf hunting. I'm hoping to slay a real big one this year with it.

Thanks for checking it out!

Bryce
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Green Monster - by TheGreenMonster - 12-31-2014, 01:20 AM
The Green Monster - by danm - 12-31-2014, 01:30 AM
The Green Monster - by TheGreenMonster - 12-31-2014, 01:39 AM
The Green Monster - by jawbone - 01-02-2015, 01:08 AM
The Green Monster - by am4966 - 01-02-2015, 01:38 AM
The Green Monster - by achristian8 - 01-02-2015, 02:22 AM
The Green Monster - by am4966 - 01-03-2015, 06:22 AM
The Green Monster - by TheGreenMonster - 01-12-2015, 07:16 PM
The Green Monster - by TheGreenMonster - 01-12-2015, 07:20 PM
The Green Monster - by 65Whelen - 01-13-2015, 03:46 AM
The Green Monster - by am4966 - 01-13-2015, 07:20 AM
The Green Monster - by TheGreenMonster - 01-16-2015, 12:01 AM
The Green Monster - by TheGreenMonster - 01-16-2015, 12:06 AM
The Green Monster - by martkin64 - 06-07-2015, 11:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)