Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do you think of a
#1
24 wssm ar build. I have 204, 223 soon to be 223 Wylde and the ol mighty GRENDEL. I think this will be a happy medium between the 223 Wylde and Grendel. Other thought or ideas welcomed.
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle........... Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What do you think of a - by Blacklab - 12-29-2014, 12:11 AM
What do you think of a - by tackdriver - 12-29-2014, 12:38 AM
What do you think of a - by Sniper338 - 12-29-2014, 01:07 AM
What do you think of a - by sneaky one - 12-29-2014, 01:21 AM
What do you think of a - by LRRPF52 - 12-29-2014, 02:34 AM
What do you think of a - by Sniper338 - 12-29-2014, 02:50 AM
What do you think of a - by sneaky one - 12-29-2014, 03:14 AM
What do you think of a - by Buster - 12-29-2014, 03:18 AM
What do you think of a - by lrgrendel - 12-29-2014, 03:35 AM
What do you think of a - by sneaky one - 12-29-2014, 04:41 AM
What do you think of a - by rwh - 12-29-2014, 04:46 AM
What do you think of a - by bwaites - 12-29-2014, 07:03 AM
What do you think of a - by LRRPF52 - 12-29-2014, 02:56 PM
What do you think of a - by achristian8 - 12-30-2014, 01:14 PM
What do you think of a - by Blacklab - 12-30-2014, 05:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)