Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 Grendel Magazine
#5
I have a few of the original C Products and a few of the ASC mags. I can load only 4 rounds in the 5 round mag and 9 rounds in the ten round mags. I also have the 15 round mags which only accept 14 rounds. I have bought ASC mags from Brownell's and 44mag.com. Brownell's has dropped ASC 6.5 Grendel and is now showing C Products Defense mags for the 6.5 Grendel but they are out of stock. I have 25 round mags from both ASC and C Products and all my mags have been reliable but of the two brands I prefer the ASC.

ASC 6.5 Grendel mags are in stock at 44Mag.com and they have good prices and reasonable shipping.

https://www.44mag.com/category/6_5_grend..._magazines
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by radian23 - 12-28-2014, 04:56 AM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by Joseph5 - 12-28-2014, 06:15 AM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by Wheelhorse - 12-28-2014, 12:23 PM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by biodsl - 12-28-2014, 01:26 PM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by VASCAR2 - 12-28-2014, 03:14 PM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by radian23 - 12-28-2014, 03:15 PM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by LRRPF52 - 12-28-2014, 03:21 PM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by jurassic - 12-28-2014, 04:08 PM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by radian23 - 12-28-2014, 04:32 PM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by Errorhead - 12-28-2014, 06:07 PM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by EPeterson - 12-28-2014, 10:11 PM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by Mountain Man - 12-28-2014, 10:57 PM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by sneaky one - 12-29-2014, 03:53 AM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by AndrewX - 01-29-2015, 12:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)