Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 Grendel Magazine
#1
Any advise on a good place to get a short 6.5 grendel magazine that would work well off of a bench. I have the following 5 round magazine.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/2228357...uctFinding

It will sometimes load 5 rounds if I'm lucky. Sometimes as low as two rounds depending on how the spring is sitting in the magazine body. I had times where rounds fit so snug in the magazine that the bolt is unable to strip them from the magazine when I drop the bolt.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by radian23 - 12-28-2014, 04:56 AM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by Joseph5 - 12-28-2014, 06:15 AM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by Wheelhorse - 12-28-2014, 12:23 PM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by biodsl - 12-28-2014, 01:26 PM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by VASCAR2 - 12-28-2014, 03:14 PM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by radian23 - 12-28-2014, 03:15 PM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by LRRPF52 - 12-28-2014, 03:21 PM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by jurassic - 12-28-2014, 04:08 PM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by radian23 - 12-28-2014, 04:32 PM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by Errorhead - 12-28-2014, 06:07 PM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by EPeterson - 12-28-2014, 10:11 PM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by Mountain Man - 12-28-2014, 10:57 PM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by sneaky one - 12-29-2014, 03:53 AM
6.5 Grendel Magazine - by AndrewX - 01-29-2015, 12:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)