12-21-2014, 04:55 AM
Redraider
I have one of the Liberty/Bolt combos from this past fall, I believe it is a Grendel II. I could care less as it is still called a Grendel at least, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck etc etc. This thing will shoot some scary accurate groups. It has accounted for several one hole three shot groups, even five shot groups are almost unbelievable. Couldn't be happier with it. I didn't know Liberty barrels could shoot this good. Hope you get what you want.
Steve........
I have one of the Liberty/Bolt combos from this past fall, I believe it is a Grendel II. I could care less as it is still called a Grendel at least, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck etc etc. This thing will shoot some scary accurate groups. It has accounted for several one hole three shot groups, even five shot groups are almost unbelievable. Couldn't be happier with it. I didn't know Liberty barrels could shoot this good. Hope you get what you want.
Steve........

