12-20-2014, 04:49 PM
montana Wrote:Would you recommend them as far as accuracy and robustness? I was a little leery of the receiver strength myself. My shooting buddy and I have been contemplating purchasing a 50 in the not too distant future.
That owner told me he couldn't find any wear and tear on the lower. I've heard of guys running them on poly lowers without issues. I'm not sure on accuracy, .50s are generally considered anti-material vs. anti personnel rounds. I've never shot one that was better than 2 MOA.
Having one would be fun, but .338 Lapua is plenty of fun for me!
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
