Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SAOD Uppers?
#1
Hi folks, new to the forum. A little overwhelmed by the breadth of info, I must admit. Decided to acquire my first Grendel and looking at options.

Any thought about SAOD uppers? They are in GA (I live in metro Atlanta), but I'm a little leery of a "Grendel variant" rather than the actual 6.5 Grendel chamber.

I know 6.5 Grendel uppers also are available from AA and Precision. Others I should check out? Going to be using a Spikes lower and I'm primarily a hunter and plinker (don't plan to shoot competitively or anything like that). Would like to keep the cost in the $1,000 range if I can, but will go higher if there are compelling reasons to do so.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
SAOD Uppers? - by ufg8r93 - 09-15-2011, 05:06 PM
SAOD Uppers? - by bwaites - 09-15-2011, 05:13 PM
SAOD Uppers? - by warped - 09-15-2011, 05:37 PM
SAOD Uppers? - by Mutt - 09-15-2011, 09:16 PM
SAOD Uppers? - by PA_Allen - 09-15-2011, 09:19 PM
SAOD Uppers? - by ufg8r93 - 09-17-2011, 12:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)