Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel mags? or 6.8 mag?
#2
I've never used 6.8 SPC mags but I have ASC & C Products 5 & 10 round mags which have always worked. My 5 round magazine only holds 4 rounds and my 10 round only easily accept 9 rounds. I don't have or tried any of the C Products Defense mags or the new 25 round Elander mags. I have never tried to load my cartridges that long as my chamber will not accept cartridges seated that long.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel mags? or 6.8 mag? - by Sniper338 - 12-12-2014, 02:03 PM
Grendel mags? or 6.8 mag? - by VASCAR2 - 12-12-2014, 02:22 PM
Grendel mags? or 6.8 mag? - by mongoosesnipe - 12-12-2014, 02:47 PM
Grendel mags? or 6.8 mag? - by Sniper338 - 12-12-2014, 02:54 PM
Grendel mags? or 6.8 mag? - by jurassic - 12-12-2014, 03:34 PM
Grendel mags? or 6.8 mag? - by Sniper338 - 12-12-2014, 03:36 PM
Grendel mags? or 6.8 mag? - by stanc - 12-12-2014, 05:36 PM
Grendel mags? or 6.8 mag? - by Sniper338 - 12-12-2014, 05:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)