12-10-2014, 05:01 PM
I haven't bought many barrels (2). AA was first for the 18 inch Grendel. Nothing I don't like about it makes me smile every time it go's bang. The second was a Lilja Ruger 204 1/12. It make's me smile every time it go's BOOM! Their barrels for me look and shoot awesome. The added engraving is a nice touch that speaks volumes to me. It's our barrel and were proud of it! Their shipping time lines were honest and reasonable along with their CS. Yep customer for life. Just saying.
Blacklab
alias Mike
Blacklab
alias Mike
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.
Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.
Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........
Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.
Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........

