Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
accurate rifle??
#8
Quote:The reason I am asking, is that I have a Grendel, with a suspect Liberty barrel, and I am trying to formulate my best course of action to get an accurate rifle in my hands. I guess I should define "accurate"..............sub-MOA. My Grendel was put together by ??, so I am in the dark there, but with the option of sending it to Precision Arms, to get the chamber checked, I am wondering what else he might do to get me where I want to go?

Before spending serious money on sending it to a smith, see about having another (more experienced) shooter give it a go. See about trying different ammo.
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply


Messages In This Thread
accurate rifle?? - by Redraider - 11-30-2014, 09:41 PM
accurate rifle?? - by pds - 11-30-2014, 11:00 PM
accurate rifle?? - by Joseph5 - 12-01-2014, 01:29 AM
accurate rifle?? - by arnie - 12-01-2014, 02:22 AM
accurate rifle?? - by NugginFutz - 12-01-2014, 03:18 AM
accurate rifle?? - by Joseph5 - 12-03-2014, 05:30 AM
accurate rifle?? - by VASCAR2 - 12-03-2014, 12:24 PM
accurate rifle?? - by Double Naught Spy - 12-03-2014, 12:51 PM
accurate rifle?? - by Redraider - 12-03-2014, 10:37 PM
accurate rifle?? - by LR1955 - 12-03-2014, 10:48 PM
accurate rifle?? - by Slappy - 12-03-2014, 11:24 PM
accurate rifle?? - by Redraider - 12-04-2014, 12:36 AM
accurate rifle?? - by pds - 12-04-2014, 12:55 AM
accurate rifle?? - by jurassic - 12-05-2014, 03:58 PM
accurate rifle?? - by Lakeray - 12-05-2014, 04:05 PM
accurate rifle?? - by se3388 - 12-21-2014, 04:55 AM
accurate rifle?? - by Sniper338 - 12-21-2014, 03:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)