11-27-2014, 09:39 AM
sneaky one Wrote:adam, can you talk a bit more on these items- we are interested in what the sidewinder is- etc. The website is so cool.
If you can link me to the company, I can maybe come up with a something way cool. This is my side bizz, BTW.
Chime in more often, we need more friends like you on our side- thank you for being a fellow GRRRR fan!
Cooooooool beans! PM me.
Sneaky, just contact them through their email system.
I have a box of 6.5mm and a box of 20 cal bullets coming my way and once I have tried them out will probably be ordering more. The 6.5mm 100 to 110gn weight will be perfect for a Grendel.
Guys I know who use them report exceptional results and their production method permits variation like a proposed 100gn 6.5mm bullet. Being far cheaper than the common 'US made' mono metal bullets helps, and inside 300m the bullet is made for killing first, flat trajectories second.

