Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Grendel
#7
Hattrick Wrote:what's it weigh in at? I have one of Marks Grendel's its a shooter crazy accurate

Haven't weighed it. I'll try and remember to do that tomorrow. I do know it's lighter then my M1A. I expect it will be very accurate. Form what I've heard about Mark and from talking to him at the Tulsa Wanenmaker gun show 1 1/2 weeks ago he knows what he's doing and a perfectionist who cares about his product. Too bad his shop isn't where I live, I'd love to work for him...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Grendel - by Lakeray - 11-19-2014, 10:58 PM
My Grendel - by LRRPF52 - 11-19-2014, 11:01 PM
My Grendel - by Hattrick - 11-19-2014, 11:02 PM
My Grendel - by Lakeray - 11-19-2014, 11:06 PM
My Grendel - by Hattrick - 11-19-2014, 11:36 PM
My Grendel - by montana - 11-19-2014, 11:42 PM
My Grendel - by Lakeray - 11-19-2014, 11:44 PM
My Grendel - by Lakeray - 11-19-2014, 11:59 PM
My Grendel - by Kikn - 11-20-2014, 12:01 AM
My Grendel - by danm - 11-20-2014, 12:23 AM
My Grendel - by danm - 11-20-2014, 12:24 AM
My Grendel - by Lakeray - 11-20-2014, 12:51 AM
My Grendel - by Lakeray - 11-20-2014, 12:56 AM
My Grendel - by danm - 11-20-2014, 01:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)