Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Side Charging AR Billet Upper Designed after FN-FAL with F/Assist built into C/H
#4
Hey Guys this is posted in 2 places, here and in the Group Buy section. I am going to paste my reply to that post that I just left there.


Ok, I had been trying to get this approved thru LRRPF52 First before I even posted pictures, but I've had so much trouble with attachments & such that hasn't worked out? Although He Has Seen the Previous Version on this Upper that I sent Him pictures of before the Site went down! So I'm still going to Honor His Wishes and get him all of the Specs Still!
I will post them Here also, but I would Still Like "LRRPF52" to look everything over, He has a Vast Amount of Knowledge & I Respect the Man!




This is Not a Group Buy, per say? But an Oppertunity to Buy 1 of these Side Charging Non-Reciprocating Billet Upper Receivers that HAS a Foreard Assist Built into the Charging Assembly.. To Enguage the Forward Assist, simply Press Against the Flat Round Knurled Charging Handle and Push Forward.. It's just Simple and I have Never tried Anything that I Like As Much as this one, Period!!

This is a Patented Upper Receiver that is Manufactured by Holland Automatic Rifles, (check them out on Facebook to see their Patents). This Upper has been in Production & Development with YEARS of Testing & Updating to get it to where it is today!

I have been Fortunate enough to get to know the Man that Designed this Upper & Owner of the Company, who is an Outright Straight Shooting Honest Guy!
I'm Happy to be able to call Him a friend Now.. I have Bugged Him so Much about selling these to people like Me, that he has agreed to Sale them to All for a Limited Time, and when that stops they will be available Only on Custom Built Rifles & Uppers from the Company...

To Buy One Side Charging Upper Receiver like the One on my AR the cost is $475.00 for the Billet Upper and Carrier with the 2 small Slots Milled for the Upper..

If you want to Buy an Upper without the Carrier; That price is $375.00 and You can Ship Your Carrier to Them, to have the small Slots Milled into Your Own Carrier for Free (you pay to ship it there). They will Glass Bead the 2 Milled 1/8" Slots to Match the Stainless Carriers.
NiBX Can Not be Touched Up! But He Can Spot Blue the 2 Slots that would be Milled into Your Carrier for Free Also!!

This is a Price that I Feel is More than Fair, and I want to Buy more for Myself so I can Replace All of my Uppers, if I am able?

Full Disclosure Here;
I am not employed with Holland Automatic Rifles, or being Paid to sell these Uppers!!! I have Searched for a Side Charging AR for Years (I Own Several), but this is the only One that I Love! I just want to let other Operators know that this Awesome Upper is Availible to Buy because I am Sold on it! And it is Availible to Purchase for Now, but I Don't know How Long they will be for Sale at a Affordable Price??

Check out their Facebook Page, just search for Holland Automatic Rifles to see all of the Details and Patents and Company Information.. I can Paste it here if anyone has trouble finding it???

You can even Google it. Holland Automatic Rifles on Facebook.com to see all the information that you may Need?

I'll be Happy to answer any questions too..
Eric
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Side Charging AR Billet Upper Designed after FN-FAL with F/Assist built into C/H - by Tooreal - 11-13-2014, 11:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)