11-12-2014, 02:28 PM
Who ever Cerakotes your barrel should cover your gas port with heat resistant tape before Cerakoting. They "should not" Cerakote over your gas port un-covered. Was your barrel gas port already Cerakoted un-covered?
|
Should I run the appropriate drill bit in the barrel gas port after Ceracote?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Should I run the appropriate drill bit in the barrel gas port after Ceracote? - by TacBlade - 11-12-2014, 01:05 PM
Should I run the appropriate drill bit in the barrel gas port after Ceracote? - by Slappy - 11-12-2014, 02:27 PM
Should I run the appropriate drill bit in the barrel gas port after Ceracote? - by montana - 11-12-2014, 02:28 PM
Should I run the appropriate drill bit in the barrel gas port after Ceracote? - by Mountain Man - 11-12-2014, 08:23 PM
Should I run the appropriate drill bit in the barrel gas port after Ceracote? - by Mtnev - 11-15-2014, 11:40 PM
Should I run the appropriate drill bit in the barrel gas port after Ceracote? - by LRRPF52 - 11-16-2014, 04:22 AM
Should I run the appropriate drill bit in the barrel gas port after Ceracote? - by TacBlade - 11-12-2014, 07:12 PM
|