Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 Grendel family (albeit a very small one)
#1
[Image: 14461556713_8d71c2a033.jpg]

14.5" pinned Sabre Defense upper on a spikes lower with moe furniture and a hiperfire 24c trigger. Waiting on a vortex sparc. Light weight hunter/truck gun.

18" self build side charger. Has been spec'd a couple times already. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

May end up putting magnification on the shorty but I'm trying to keep from it. I can hit the vitals with irons from 100. A dot should make that even easier.
Reply
#2
PigOps...how's the Sabre Defense upper shoot? My experience with an 18" was sub-MOA with Hornady A-Max.
Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?
Reply
#3
Nice little family you have there.
Reply
#4
biodsl Wrote:PigOps...how's the Sabre Defense upper shoot? My experience with an 18" was sub-MOA with Hornady A-Max.

Not sure... I slapped a red dot on it and don't have plans on shooting it for groups. It's my 100 yard hog/truck gun... It's a ton of fun though and if Wolf steel becomes a reality it may become my favorite.

Was your 18" chrome lined?
Reply
#5
I'm likin that home cooked 18". Nice stick.
Lifetime: NRA, GOA, 2AF
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)