Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shooting a JP Enterprise 6.5 Grendel
#1
Hey guys, I use this JP Enterprise Grendel primarily for hog hunting, but I took it out last December just to see what it would do off a bench at 100 yards (sorry I'm just now getting around to posting). And listen, I'm no target shooter, the accuracy is in the rifle & ammo trust me!

The barrel is a JP reverse contoured 18" with thermal disspator and the small profile Bennie Cooley compensator. Trigger in the gun is a Wilson Combat 3G.

Ammo used was factory loaded AA 120gr. TSX & custom loaded 120gr. TTSX. The AA ammo grouped a hair under 1/2" @ 100 yards.

[Image: P1020884_zps87a3d8fa.jpg]

[Image: image4_zps2b3c42ce.jpg]

[Image: 1223131007_zpsb86a5740.jpg]

[Image: image2_zpsf33304bf.jpg]
John 11:25-26
Reply
#2
That will work and looks like it would kill a hog. BANG BANG!!
Reply
#3
Very Nice Looking/Shooting unit!
Reply
#4
The confidence that level of accuracy instills in you sure doesn't hurt when hunting, and your hunt threads are proof of the pudding.
Reply
#5
You have a hammer there! I love JP's stuff. I have a 3 gun rifle built with one of this same barrel in .223. It may be one of the most accurate rifles I own. Nice boomstick!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)