03-23-2014, 01:35 AM
I sent my Grendel to a gunsmith to get the throat reamed correctly while I was in Peru for a week. While there my buddy mentioned that I'd like to eventually add a side charging handle. This is how I got it back:
![[Image: 13341765215_88cafb6405.jpg]](http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2823/13341765215_88cafb6405.jpg)
![[Image: 13341765215_88cafb6405.jpg]](http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2823/13341765215_88cafb6405.jpg)
|
Sweet Upgrades
|
|
03-23-2014, 01:35 AM
I sent my Grendel to a gunsmith to get the throat reamed correctly while I was in Peru for a week. While there my buddy mentioned that I'd like to eventually add a side charging handle. This is how I got it back:
![]()
03-23-2014, 02:15 AM
Nice rig. How do you like the Aero scope mount?
03-23-2014, 02:22 AM
I stinkin' love the scope mount. It holds zero well. Rezeros well and is really light to boot.
03-23-2014, 02:29 AM
That side charger is primo. Nice job.
My god that thing is ugly.
![]() That scope mount seams high, is the cheek weld good? Still looking for the right one.
03-27-2014, 02:16 AM
The cheek weld is great. ARs are funny like that.
I need to get a bi-pod and upgrade the trigger to a hiperfire and I'll be completely happy...
03-27-2014, 02:56 PM
yep I'd be happy to. Looks great.
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.
Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012. Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........
03-27-2014, 08:44 PM
Very nice Job right there!! Are you gona keep it polished or coat it? The upper that is. I would leave the carrier the way it is.
03-27-2014, 10:02 PM
Lead Chucker Wrote:Very nice Job right there!! Are you gona keep it polished or coat it? The upper that is. I would leave the carrier the way it is. Not sure... I like the way it looks a lot... just not sure how durable it is like that
03-27-2014, 10:35 PM
I am about 2 hrs east of you. who did your machine work? have the same intent. really looks good!
03-28-2014, 01:06 AM
Wow that there is some awesome machine work. Good job and very nice looking rifle. BANG BANG!!
03-28-2014, 01:39 AM
Looks just like the Fulton Armory Upper. http://www.fulton-armory.com/upperreceiv...gslot.aspx
03-30-2014, 04:08 PM
Getting ready for pigs
Thought I would share [ATTACH=CONFIG]4995[/ATTACH]
03-30-2014, 08:04 PM
Dang,,,, nice setup there. BANG BANG!!
03-30-2014, 11:03 PM
Sweet - a real shame NV is of no use to me, since night hunts are not legal here. As such, I must live vicariously through you, rushmc, and others like you. Post up lots of pix, please!
03-31-2014, 01:48 AM
Will do but, I will not get to go very often
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|