When I say fitted it would be as if you had matched receivers, a little filing ( a few thousandths ) will make it a perfect fit with no rocking between the receivers.
If you want the receiver relieved for you (standard fit ) there is no charge.
All receivers must be sent to an FFL, all BATFE rules will be followed.
Where does one acquire one of these lowers?
Hey it would be better if he was not so busy.
Is the sale for forum members only?
I wish I could see what Templar is all about but their site is sooooooooooooo sssslllllloooooowwwwwww to load, I can't stand it!
He is changing providers, things should improve soon.
The sale is for anyone that posts here.
Are the lowers still good quality? Id like to give templar my business if these lowers are nice
They were always great quality, still are.
This is an offer to the forum that brings him quite a bit of business, a way of saying thank you.
Ah...Im planning on getting a few. Just double checking cause I would love to send business to a good small business
My check should be there today!
I waited & waited on the website. It never showed me anything specific. How much do these stripped lowers cost?
Thanks,
MLM
As stated previously $65!
Thanks, I didn't see that $65 part below the pic. I guess the pic was so nice, it caught my full attention! :-)
MLM
My 2 are in. Very good quality. I especially like the American flag etched on the front of the receiver.
Now to build them and decide what to put them on.