Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Perfect Shot (LOL)
#21
When he said that Clinton was an honorable man who told the truth to the Country, that sealed the deal for me. His comments about 5.56 and why it replaced 7.62 NATO, DMR's, (and then to throw in 30,000m from his cannon-cocking days as a platform of superiority for his marksmanship videos) are loads of absurdity. I wonder if the VA knows he escaped yet...

I'm still trying to figure out why he has a BORS on a 5.56 AR...??????????? That is pure insanity right there.

LRRPF52
Reply
#22
bekuz das whut all da kool kidz haz in da hood on da Xbox

FFS does youtube have the ability to make him disappear?

Wow, that guy needs a long talk with a psychologist.

He has all the secrets, his uber clearance has allowed him to see behind the curtain...
Reply
#23
LRRPF52 Wrote:I wonder if the VA knows he escaped yet...

I'm still trying to figure out why he has a BORS on a 5.56 AR...??????????? That is pure insanity right there.

LRRPF52


It is for his perfect shots at 2 miles, offhand too!

We should all pay homage to his greatness [/sarcasm]
Reply
#24
There was a guy on another forum I am on that boasted that his family shot milk jugs at 1/2 mile with a 3x9 scope. I wonder if they're related?
Reply
#25
RStewart,

1760yds divided by 2 = 880yds, which is actually doable with a scope on 9x and the right shooter/rifle/optic/mount combo. It's not the preferred scope for that, but certainly doable. Probably not a high probability of 1st-round hit with most rifles, but after a few shots, even some drunken rednecks could get er' dun real nice, especially with magnums.

LRRPF52
Reply
#26
LRRPF52 Wrote:RStewart,

1760yds divided by 2 = 880yds, which is actually doable with a scope on 9x and the right shooter/rifle/optic/mount combo. It's not the preferred scope for that, but certainly doable. Probably not a high probability of 1st-round hit with most rifles, but after a few shots, even some drunken rednecks could get er' dun real nice, especially with magnums.

LRRPF52

Come on now, I'm doing that 880 yard shot with my Beowulf, shooting a 1-3 power Leupy using a mirror, over my shoulder, with the strong eye blindfolded!

LOL!!!!
”You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt
Reply
#27
Maybe the person was a shemale, it meant to say he shot milk from his jugs all over a half mile.

Might not be a redneck, could be from NYC.

Damned that would be pretty twisted
Reply
#28
LRRPF52 Wrote:RStewart,

1760yds divided by 2 = 880yds, which is actually doable with a scope on 9x and the right shooter/rifle/optic/mount combo. It's not the preferred scope for that, but certainly doable. Probably not a high probability of 1st-round hit with most rifles, but after a few shots, even some drunken rednecks could get er' dun real nice, especially with magnums.

LRRPF52

One of the units I was attached to at one time hit a target at over 700km.

Of course there was nobody working the pits, well unless there was a nearby Russian trawler.
Reply
#29
bwaites Wrote:Come on now, I'm doing that 880 yard shot with my Beowulf, shooting a 1-3 power Leupy using a mirror, over my shoulder, with the strong eye blindfolded!

LOL!!!!

It was with a Red Ryder BB gun while riding in the back of a pickup truck in a blizzard. Guess I forgot that part, huh?
Reply
#30
LRRPF52 Wrote:RStewart,

1760yds divided by 2 = 880yds, which is actually doable with a scope on 9x and the right shooter/rifle/optic/mount combo. It's not the preferred scope for that, but certainly doable. Probably not a high probability of 1st-round hit with most rifles, but after a few shots, even some drunken rednecks could get er' dun real nice, especially with magnums.

LRRPF52

You would have to know this guy. He talked all this trash about what a great shot he was and how he went to Raton every year and shot, etc., etc. We finally got him to a F-class match and he shot a 507 out of 600 points. I would have thought 600 yards would be a cake walk for him. I consider myself a proficient shooter, but this guy had done it all. Supposedly, recruited out of high school to be some super secret squirrel-type.

He was boasting about his prowess one day and started talking garbage about his abilities. Saying he could hit a pepsi can at 600 yards with any rifle on the first shot. Several members said they would bet him money on it. Then all of a sudden he tried to say he had a friend who could do it. And wanted to use some Russian made 20mm shotgun. Get my drift on this one?

Now I'm sure there are folks who could d o the milk jug thing, he just ain't one of them!
Reply
#31
[video=youtube;V0GZg3Q9c_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0GZg3Q9c_w&feature=relmfu[/video]

He made me another video. Super G was shooting a Millett TRS-1 4-16X. I guess next time we will actually use handloads like he claims we did this time and blacked out dimes. His Millett has an illuminated reticle. I'm surprised Texas can hold this guy's ego.
Reply
#32
Oh it just gets better and better. One of my subs, whom is a proven long range shooter far beyond my abilities, sent me this video.[video=youtube;R-G9MR1_xmA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-G9MR1_xmA&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Reply
#33
Have you seen his latest video? He is going to shoot the thread hanging dimes. Win or fail, he will claim to be teaching us something. He is delusional.
Reply
#34
Wow - This guy is like the energizer bunny. He doesn't ever quit. He gets my vote for The "Top Shot Douche Bag Award"..
Reply
#35
This guy makes my head hurt!
When I'm out on the range, I try to use one of these-
[Image: quad50_557aaa_375.jpg]
Reply
#36
RolleyesThats Jane shooting dimes with the computerized PALADIN sight .....so think twice about laughing:confused:WTF
[Image: hanoi-jane-1.jpg?w=346&h=389]
Reply
#37
I believe she is still a 'Red Leg'
Reply
#38
I am not sure but this may be some of his earlier work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI0AzYwIILQ At least it seems the same to me,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Iz0TXmmvU or this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAvYQSsGd...re=related
Reply
#39
It's like listening to the ramblings of a madman. I wonder if he posts under multiple aliases to comment on his vids. I can't see how any remotely sane person could agree with him.
Reply
#40
Mtn Shooter, Are you serious about using BMG bullets as targets? I've seen them pretty cheap in the past but I'm sure they've gone up. Probably make a nice show when hit. Got any videos.

Tnx A
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)