MrSurgicalPrecision
Unregistered
Watch this video:[video=youtube;FHvYY6rmpCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHvYY6rmpCs[/video]
Then watch this video and read the comments:[video=youtube;lN1Yw6V58Bs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN1Yw6V58Bs[/video]
Wait, the one that's almost center isn't a perfect shot but the ones that are on the line are? I'm :confused:
Is that some total BS or what man? That guy has no idea what he's saying. Just another internet commando. I proved him wrong and now he's mad about it. Just wanted to see what you guys thought about it.
Please give me your thoughts on this so I can send the thread link to my friends.
OK this guy is a less than highly educated person, his criteria and his claim to have originated some type of shooting, makes me wonder what the hell he was talking about.
Calling shots that are not dead center perfect shots and counting a center punch off?
He cannot even begin to "rate a bbl" What is his CV?
Does he know he was trying to assess the shooters ability,then claiming it is the mechanical capability of the bbl?
When a bbl is assessed it requires far more than shooting at dimes.
BTW the way he claims Walmart ammo was so accurate for him makes me very apprehensive, is he is being honest or even know what he is talking about?
There are people that would just tell him to shut up.
He is not an "expert"
He also needs to get his eyes checked and stop making youtube videos demeaning others abilities.
Gene would tear this guy a new one, come to think of it he might not say anything at all in order not not enlighten him.
I am not the world best shooter, I don't even practice enough to be at the best I can perform, yet even I know he is wrong.
Throw this all down into training at let Gene rip it up.
God, I will never get back the minutes of my life he wasted with his assessments.
Brandon, don't worry we know you can shoot, we only know that he can type and make youtube videos.
Calling your shots fake is another indicator he is not exactly right in the head, never ague with an idiot.
Just let him keep running his mouth, I don't think he is capable of understanding what he is trying to say.
MrSurgicalPrecision
Unregistered
warped Wrote:Just let him keep running his mouth, I don't think he is capable of understanding what he is trying to say.
I know, I was just wanting to get some replies from noted shooters and real long range guys on here to show what a d-bag this guy really is. Then i was going to send him and several of my YT friends a link to this thread.
Ah hell max i wouldnt worry bout it to much. I saw some damn good shooting in those 5 shots and it was all fairly quick. Dont let people bother you man. Your videos speak for themselves.
Posts: 1,685
Threads: 55
Joined: Mar 2011
He can't be serious....., or can he....?
Drifter
I would have posted more but his lack of knowledge was so overwheling there was not much else to say other than let him make a fool of himself.
I would say that you can point out his lack of statistical analysis and a general lack of knowledge about nearly anything else ehe mentioned.
Wow was about exactly what I was uttering after watching that train wreck.
Are people serious that they would believe something that guy would post?
I want my 12 minutes back... Christ, I use .50bmg incendiary bullets as targets at 100yd, nothing special.
Yeah but can you make a perfect shot video with your fingers doing the talking?
Credibility??
Reading the comments makes my head hurt.....
Never argue with an idiot... he will only drag you to his level and then beat you with experience...
Did that guy actually have a Barrett BORS on his scope on a .223 Rem AR15???? What a complete waste of an asset. I thought I had seen it all. When you mix purchasing power with ignorance, it's always entertaining...
Posts: 667
Threads: 19
Joined: Mar 2011
Max Don't get dragged down to his level. Your video's are very good and you don't preach. He on the other hand well, just don't do it.
I think we have all nailed this on the head, we can't fix stupid and that was far beyond stupid.
I thought he was going to give a demonstration on Xbox at any moment.
MrSurgicalPrecision
Unregistered
You guys should see some more of his videos, but honestly it would make your heads explode from the ignorance and misinformation. I figured you all would get a laugh out of it. He's just one of those guys that has to be the best despite the facts. I proved him wrong (he thinks hitting dimes at 100 yards is hard work) in a big way and now he's upset about it.
I'm an easy going guy and I love a good laugh. There's nothing funnier to me than watching someone lose their temper because someone is better than them.
I wonder how he would do with the aspirin challenge?