Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
This makes me sick
#1
http://news.yahoo.com/school-confiscates...18982.html
Reply
#2
Wow. We live with a bunch of clueless people in this world.
I guess the movie Toy Story should be rated R. It has the little green men.
I just watched Bambi with my little girl and was amazed at how anti hunting it is.
Reply
#3
Ha. My two year old hasn't seen that one. But we did just finish you story three about twenty minutes ago. I think we should ship all the hippie bastards to Antarctica and let them figure it out from there
Reply
#4
What makes me sick is continuing to watch good Americans send their kids to public school, and expect different results than what we've been getting since the 1970's. Does anyone have the excerpt of the 6th grade graduation test Dr. Ben Carson discusses in his book?

[Image: america_the_beautiful.jpg]
Reply
#5
I used to think I'd always no question send my children to a public school. But even here in rural Missouri. They are turning out some real pieces of work. Now that I actually have a two year old son. There is no question he will attend our catholic school where we go to church. The kids that come out of that high school (majority) have leadership skills and most of all a moral compass
Reply
#6
Don't have kids! They all turn out the exact opposite of your thoughts, while you made them.
I totally agree w/L-52 on the- since the 70's thought. We were a better end product- back then. We were all enjoying the green soldiers, firecrackers-etc.

Kids nowdays? I still point the finger at the parental units , firstly, and Foremost. No-one listens anymore....

School is secondary.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)