08-23-2012, 10:52 PM
Does anyone know if the old AA Ultralight (14.5" Satern barrel w/ integral flash hider) used a carbine or mid-length gas system?
Thanks,
Björn
Thanks,
Björn
|
AA Ultralight gas system
|
|
08-23-2012, 10:52 PM
Does anyone know if the old AA Ultralight (14.5" Satern barrel w/ integral flash hider) used a carbine or mid-length gas system?
Thanks, Björn
08-24-2012, 12:15 AM
Mine is mid-length approximately 10".
Bob
08-24-2012, 12:24 AM
Bob, would you prefer a slightly longer hand guard on your Ultralight, or are you happy with the one you have?
08-24-2012, 01:01 AM
Bjorn: My AA Ultralight with the Satern Spartan barrel is also a mid-length gas system.
I like the mid-length handguard( approx. 9") because I put on an adjustable gas block( PRI) and I wanted to be able to reach the adjustment spot and also because I wanted to keep it as light as possible. If the weight didn't matter to me so much and if I liked the looks of the rifle length handguard better, I would have just drilled a hole to be able to adjust the gasblock. Good Luck. Lee
08-24-2012, 01:07 AM
Does it have a .750" gas block diameter?
08-24-2012, 03:07 AM
I like the length as it is. I've been very happy with it.
Bob
08-24-2012, 11:17 AM
Bjorn: Yes, the gas block area is .750" diameter.
Lee |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|