that barrel is crap! send it to someone(me) before wasting any more good ammo through it!LOL That is some fine shooting. Love to see the 1100 yard video.
BTW, what barrel are you shooting? must have missed your build.
Posts: 1,685
Threads: 55
Joined: Mar 2011
Nicely done.
What powder?
Drifter
Broughton blank, had for a couple of months and just put it together and chambered last Sunday. 8.5 twist. IMR 8208xbr. I have had the wifes grendel together for a couple of months, but it is going away and making room for a 6WOA.
That is insane accuracy for a gas gun, especially a 5-round group. You should have good accuracy out to 600-700yds with that velocity. If you can hold under 1 MOA at 900yds with the 108 Scenar, that is a pretty significant feat with an AR15. Looks like your 300yd zero is dialed-in.
I think this is one of the groups that just happens. I do not believe it could be replicated. I was waiting for someone to say it and I would agree. Sometimes fantastic goups come together.
Nice shooting! I just picked up some 8208 last night, and am looking forward to working with it.
Sean
Impressive.
I used to work at the Prescott VA a few years back before getting conned into going to DC, lol. Nice area.
I am sorry, for some reason the pic didn't load when I looked 1st time
I found the problem, for some reason I get no pics when I look at this site at work, weird, home works fine