Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel is here finally.
#1
Hey all.
Well, it's been a long month, but my rifle is at the gun shop and I will be picking it up Friday morning. One of my 24 round magazines and my scope are back ordered, but I have a 10 round and a 24 round to play with.

I also ordered a case of hornady 123 grain A-max bullets. Got 200 rounds to play with. I can't wait to go shooting. Pics and info on the shoot at a later date.
Reply
#2
Congratulations on surviving the wait. Always happy to see another FL member here too!
Reply
#3
Excellent. Looking forward to details and pics.
Drifter
Reply
#4
Grats! Let the fun begin
Reply
#5
Congrats man! What's your setup?
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#6
Glad your getting it you are going to love it.
Reply
#7
The wait is always the worst, let the games begin. Have fun and don't forget lot of pictures.
Reply
#8
What did you end up with?
Reply
#9
Got my 6.5 Upper and 4 boxes of Wolf ammo to play with until I get my reloading gear. Mounted my scope and went to play. First 3 rounds with this Wolf factory ammo measured 3/4" at 100 yds. This was yesterday.

Got my stuff from Graf today and I'm in business. I will reload some Barnes 120gr Hornady AMAX, Nosler Ballistic Tip 120s, and some Rem. PSP. We will see what we will see
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)