05-31-2012, 03:08 PM
Well here she is all ready to go send some down range tomarrow.[ATTACH=CONFIG]1550[/ATTACH]
|
New Grendel birthed.
|
|
05-31-2012, 03:08 PM
Well here she is all ready to go send some down range tomarrow.[ATTACH=CONFIG]1550[/ATTACH]
05-31-2012, 03:12 PM
Nice! Good luck.
05-31-2012, 03:53 PM
man, that must have really hurt!
Nice looking shooter, look forward to the range report!
05-31-2012, 04:51 PM
Deezil Wrote:man, that must have really hurt!Iseewhatyadidthere
05-31-2012, 06:12 PM
Gratz!
05-31-2012, 06:21 PM
Good looking stick! What grip is that?
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
05-31-2012, 07:23 PM
Magpul miad black core fde front and back strap.
05-31-2012, 08:39 PM
Nice looking gun.. What is it made up from?? flk k
05-31-2012, 08:58 PM
congrats on the completed build! lets see some range reports!
05-31-2012, 11:45 PM
Deezil Wrote:man, that must have really hurt!Range report..is that what they call maternity leave, now? ![]() Congratulations, Grimmy!
06-04-2012, 01:01 PM
Shot the Grendel on Friday. All factory loadings Hornady and Wolf. Reloads this Friday.
06-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Nice Grendel and groups, but what is really interesting is your range.. I love a private range, and I am in the middle of setting up my own..
I like your firing bench and cover.. Looks fairly stable.. Fairly small though.. I guess you do most of your shooting alone.. Also how far is your range.. The targets in the second picture look to be about 50 yards out.. But then it also appears to be another set of targets about 100 yards out or so.. I sure miss the tall trees and the dense cover ya’ll have over there up in the north east.. I love your trees.. Flk k
06-04-2012, 01:45 PM
I agree, nice looking private range setup you have there.
06-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Yea mostly shoot alone while doing precision work 0-200 yards but working on adding another 200 yards. Shoot House is on a concrete slab sides are high enough don't have to chase much brass. The first silhouete is at 25yards then I have a tactical course spread out over the next 125 yards all steel sils ranging from 25 to 200 yards. I am fortunate to have a private range. I have every thing backed with bullet stops (dirt,logs and tires full of dirt and rocks). I Have a tac shoot about once a month which about five to ten shooters show up. It's pretty nice lets me practice in both types of shooting. Shooting bench weighs about 75lbs but wished it was more like 150lbs but I can wedge it against the corner of the shoot house so it's pretty stable.
06-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Nice range & nice shooting.
Flk- you don't have to go to the north east for trees. Just head to east Texas and you will get all the big timber you can stand.
06-04-2012, 03:54 PM
txgunner00 Wrote:Flk- you don't have to go to the north east for trees. Just head to east Texas and you will get all the big timber you can stand. How right you are.. I don't get out that way much anymore and I tend to forget it.. I do remember mosquitos big enough to shoot with shotguns as you get closer to the coast though.. Ok, maybe not that big, but they can bite you though heavy jeans or flannel shirts.. flk k |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|