Posts: 65
Threads: 13
Joined: Jun 2022
Klem Wrote:I wouldn't be so dismissive. The calibre is quirky and relatively new. More sources of info is always a good thing.
Klem and LRRPF52 (
the Grand Poobahs of the 6.5 Grendel) convinced me. I can't read all 10,000+ posts between the two of them!
Books on order.
Posts: 8,507
Threads: 241
Joined: Sep 2014
I source as many handbooks and reloading data available for whatever cartridge Im loading for.
I have multiple Hornady editions, Sierra, Vihtavuori, Hodgdons, cartridge-specific books, and my own notebooks as well.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
Posts: 352
Threads: 15
Joined: Feb 2018
LRRPF52 Wrote:I source as many handbooks and reloading data available for whatever cartridge Im loading for.
I have multiple Hornady editions, Sierra, Vihtavuori, Hodgdons, cartridge-specific books, and my own notebooks as well.
Ditto, sources vary in conservatism making it a bit confusing sometimes; however it gives the reloader the opportunity experiment with confidence the he/she is staying within safe limits.
"A Patriot must always be ready to defend his Country against his government"
Edward Abbey
"Stay out of trouble, Never give up, Never give in, Watch you're six, Hold the line, Stay Frosty."
Dr. Sabastian Gorka, Hungarian by birth, American Patriot by Beliefs.