Posts: 125
Threads: 7
Joined: Oct 2014
Bob- I didn't go that far with it- I just saw that it let me put it in the "cart" & checkout with it as "in stock".
I agree with you !00% looks very sketchy. Sorry for the false hope.
Posts: 1,009
Threads: 80
Joined: May 2020
What is the sd, es and velocity?
Posts: 480
Threads: 60
Joined: Oct 2020
Old Bob Wrote:Not gonna do it! Checked it out like jasper did. Won't take the chance they're legit or not.
I wouldn't buy anything from them...
Posts: 1,624
Threads: 58
Joined: Jan 2018
Very nice I think you got it dialed on that one!!!
Posts: 232
Threads: 17
Joined: Feb 2017
Yep, that place is a scam!!! anybody who does not accept Credit Card payments or Pay Pal thru a business account is a scammer!!! I got burned about a year ago on some primers dealing with an online so called gun shop/archery place, IMO if your not purchasing well known reputable business your asking to just give your money away!!!