03-01-2022, 05:21 PM
Federal Gold Medal AR Match Grade Small Rifle Primers (1000 ct.)
https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/product/...atch-1000/
https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/product/...atch-1000/
|
Primers In-Stock
|
|
03-01-2022, 05:21 PM
Federal Gold Medal AR Match Grade Small Rifle Primers (1000 ct.)
https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/product/...atch-1000/
03-12-2022, 07:13 PM
Lohman Arms has Fiocchi small rifle primers. Anyone ever use these?
https://lohmanarms.com/product/fiocchi-s...21b6e5ca1f
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
03-12-2022, 08:20 PM
Old Bob Wrote:Lohman Arms has Fiocchi small rifle primers. Anyone ever use these? Better https://www.sportsmanfulfillment.com/cci...er-100-ct/
03-12-2022, 11:06 PM
Happy2Shoot Wrote:Better Awesome price for what I've seen 450s going for. I have 10,000+ mixed SRPs so I don't need any at the moment. There are reloaders who need these more than me so I'll let 'em pass this time.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
03-13-2022, 12:00 AM
Is this retailer Sportsman Fulfillment ok to buy from, only asking because I never used it. I do need some Primers!
03-13-2022, 02:05 AM
Velocity Wrote:Is this retailer Sportsman Fulfillment ok to buy from, only asking because I never used it. I do need some Primers! Yes they are a real retailer. I ordered some 22lr ammo from them a few weeks ago.
03-13-2022, 06:53 AM
Excellent, thank you.
03-13-2022, 11:22 AM
Always good to do some legwork on new to you retailers. First thing to check is, do they accept credit cards? If they accept only some type of cash transfer, but no credit cards, then it is time to hit the delete button.
Thanks for the heads up.
Picked up 10 boxes or CCI 450 at Sportsman Fulfillment. Sportsman Fulfillment also has CCI NO 41 Primers in stock. https://www.sportsmanfulfillment.com/cci...mm-100-ct/
03-14-2022, 08:09 PM
Interesting shipping notification. Primers seem to be shipping from fin feather fur. I'm still ok with this as their website listed out of stock and a higher price
03-18-2022, 04:57 AM
Happy2Shoot Wrote:Better $42 shipping seems a little extreme.
03-18-2022, 01:51 PM
laxpatrick Wrote:$42 shipping seems a little extreme. Well, at least $20 of it is a HazMat fee! So $22 for ground shipping does seem a little high but, fuel costs are through the roof too, so IDK? Natchez was dinging me $35 6 months ago, for FedEx grnd and Hazmat on 5k primers. Thats what inflation does! Fuels up what, over 30%, at least?
The hazmat fee is included with it. Figure they are charging about $30-35
03-18-2022, 08:38 PM
Received my primers from them yesterday and looking at my invoice they combine shipping and hazmat, also so charge tax.
03-18-2022, 09:25 PM
Thanks for posting the follow up. Wasn't sure about that site being legit. Last time I bought primers the shipping and hazmat was $32 (Brownells). Seems like shipping has gone up some since last year though.
03-18-2022, 11:20 PM
I received 450s today from them. Appear legit enough
03-18-2022, 11:30 PM
I know this is a primer thread but Precision Reloading has Lapua 108s, 120s and 123s in stock.
03-19-2022, 07:28 PM
ragrendel Wrote:Thanks for posting the follow up. Wasn't sure about that site being legit. Last time I bought primers the shipping and hazmat was $32 (Brownells). Seems like shipping has gone up some since last year though. With rising fuel costs, it will only go up more.
03-23-2022, 01:29 AM
I was in a gun store today. I was surprised to see an excellent selection of powder (even 2lbs of Varget) and primers. Of course, powder was $70 a pound, and primers were $.20 each.
03-23-2022, 05:07 AM
Way to expensive for that stuff .
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|