[ATTACH=CONFIG]18659[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18658[/ATTACH]
https://youtu.be/BlR35i2xCsk
I made a quick stand on a new property last night and boy it didnt disappoint! I managed to get my first solo triple! Im so stoked! The first two were at about 80 yards when I saw them. I laid the first one out and the second didnt know what happened and only ran about 10 yards and stopped so I put one in her too. After that a quick scan showed another at the wood line at 185 yards away. I double tapped that one and he rolled down a steep nasty river bank but I was bound and determined to fetch him! Not sure Id try to fetch him again but I had to get all 3 in a pic! My 18 stainless PSA setup flings those hand loaded TNTs like nobodies business!
https://youtu.be/BlR35i2xCsk
I made a quick stand on a new property last night and boy it didnt disappoint! I managed to get my first solo triple! Im so stoked! The first two were at about 80 yards when I saw them. I laid the first one out and the second didnt know what happened and only ran about 10 yards and stopped so I put one in her too. After that a quick scan showed another at the wood line at 185 yards away. I double tapped that one and he rolled down a steep nasty river bank but I was bound and determined to fetch him! Not sure Id try to fetch him again but I had to get all 3 in a pic! My 18 stainless PSA setup flings those hand loaded TNTs like nobodies business!

