Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
One Less Corn Thief
#1
Caught this boar scarfing up corn at a feeder on neighbors property.(I have permission to kill all the hogs I see) Hit either in the right ear or just below it, and exited just below left jaw. Exit wound dime size. 123 SST (last chrono 2525fps), 157 yds, shootin off a fence post,, DRT. Picture of exit wound kinda hard to see. This is the first one in about a month.
I was afraid I might have to start running my own feeder to get a hog to shoot Smile


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
Reply
#2
Way to go! Nice porker!
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply
#3
Killem all
Reply
#4
gwtx Wrote:157 yds, shootin off a fence post,, DRT.
Nice shooting!
Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?
Reply
#5
Good one! Dead!
Reply
#6
Great shooting , congrats on the hog .
Reply
#7
Swiper, NO swiping!

Good job!
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply
#8
Double Naught Spy Wrote:Swiper, NO swiping!

Good job!

I was getting desperate Smile
Reply
#9
Outstanding !
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)